Hello everyone. I’m back after a weeks absence. I have been travelling for work and been so busy (thank you Mr Boss man for telling me at the very last minute. haha). Today (and maybe for the next few days) I will be posting 2 posts to make up for the lost days. Anyways, last week something amazing happened to me that totally made my day. I am so excited and thrilled to share with everyone that I was nominated the Liebster Award by the beautiful Morgan Danielle from This That N’ The Other Thing. Thank you so much for nominating me. Words cannot describe how much I appreciate this. It totally made my day! 🙂 For being so new in the blogging world, I’m really chuffed that there are people whom actually enjoy my posts. It means a lot to me. 🙂 Now don’t forget to click on the link to check out Morgan’s blog ok. 🙂
– You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
– You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
– After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
– You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
– You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
So here is my answer to the questions given to me.
1. What is your favourite quote?
There are 2 quotes I love (and live by) which are:
‘Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage’ by Anais Nin and ‘Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people’ by Eleanor Roosevelt.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world with all expenses paid, where would you go and why?
Milan! I would go to Milan! I’ve been there once and I didn’t want to leave. Not only that it’s so beautiful, chic and historical, it is also my favourite fashion city! 🙂
3. What was it that got you to start blogging?
I started blogging for many reasons. One of which would be because my work is very technical (not to mention my colleagues are mostly men) I needed an outlet to pour out my woman side. I have so many ideas in my brain that would never really interest men. Secondly, my friends always asks me to show my outfits of the day or talk about my makeup and etc so I thought I’d share it in a blog. Maybe someone else out there would appreciate what I’d have to say for things that relate to them too. Really, I started blogging as an outlet and remind myself I am a woman not a man. Does this even make sense? Haha. 🙂
4. If you had to eat the same thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Steak and mash potatoes. I’m afraid I can never resist a nice T-bone steak. 🙂
5. What is one thing you can’t leave the house without?
My notebook. I always have my notebook in my bag for jotting down ideas/grocery lists and etc.
6. What is your favorite song of the moment?
Happy by Pharell. There’s just something about that song. It really does make me happy! 🙂
7. What is something that people don’t know about you, but you wish they did.
Even though people say I am extremely friendly and chatty, I am quite a reserved person. I never really reveal anything more than I feel necessary and prefer to be in the background. I dunno how to explain this because sometimes I feel like I’m a person with a multiple personality. Haha. 🙂
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I dislike extreme prying negative comment givers. If you have nothing nice to say or doesn’t concern you, keep quite and move on (or scroll on 🙂 ).
9. What is your favorite holiday?
My favourite holiday would be to go mountain climbing. I never get to do that anymore because I can never get many days off in a row. I used to climb a lot and it would be nice if I could find the time to go on a climb sometime soon!
10. Where were you born, do you still live there?
I was born in the bright sunny capital of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Yup I still live here. 🙂
11. What is your favorite snack?
I’m not much of a snacker and I’m trying to eat healthy. I prefer main courses but I must admit I can never say no to Cheezels. They are the best cheese rings (in my opinion) and I love them. 🙂
- Miss Winnie and A Mini Skirt
- Look Beyond Beauty
- Maddy Jay
- Beauty Bank
- My Roaring Twenties Living in LA
- Beauty or Something
- C&C’s Kitchen
- Sarita Taurima
- Sincerely Regan
- Shafiqa Shukor
Questions for my Nominees:
- How did you pick your blog name?
- What made you start blogging?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- What is your favourite feature about yourself?
- What is you biggest pet peeve?
- Do you have a style icon? Who is it?
- If you could travel back into time, what would you say to the 16 year old you?
- What is a single quality you appreciate in people?
- What is your favourite book?
- What do you secretly love spending money on?
To my nominees, don’t forget to link back your posts to me. I can’t wait to read your response. 🙂 Have a nice day everyone!